www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Holiday Mood...

Errr How do I start....?


Yep, Holiday season... Firstly wanna wish to my friends who celebrating Raya this year... Jan lupa panggil ah, I want the Kuih Makmur............ =D

I always wanted a holiday (I know Im not working full timer), I mean a holiday with my lil family... out from the house, go somewhere near or far, just wanna spend outside with my love ones... Just Out From The H.O.U.S.E!!!

Tomorrow, OFFICIALLY......... Is my very 1st holidaying with my lil family... :( I know its sound kinda sad,isnt it...? What-to-do? NEway, Im so excited about it. We're closing the shop for Raya festival, so taking this opportunity to get out from the house..... (otherwise, my holiday will be spending infront of the pc... >_< ) Yep, tomorrow .... we'll be going to Nexus... dekat-dekat only bah, cos no one look after our 3 dogs.... grrrhhhh *geram this* before thinking to go somewhere, 1st thing to think is the dogs!!!! So, Marce has to come back home to feed the dogs.
It's not easy for us to go holiday while we're running the restaurant... Its rare to see a restaurant closed for few days... we thought about it ever since we open the shop, which is there will be no CLOSED day... but after years gone by, we're like 'what the heck'..... so we decided to closed for 2days ONLY! :( hehehe cukup la bah tu....

Today, almost finish packing (macamlah byk hari tinggal situ) excited mah... so pack early- early lor :} Marce says, "what we going to do there??" LOL I almost die for this Q... I dunno whether he's joking with me or just being silly.. so I replied, "if u think you want to stay home and sleep 24hrs... it's not too late to cancel it...." Nah, kena 1 biji, so he diam2.. nyek nye nye/ bluuek...

So, hopefully my holiday will turn out ... just like a dream'
*finger crossed* NO ARGUING. NO SILLY ATTITUDE. NO RAIN.

Peace.
Happy Holiday everyone.




0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home