www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Goodbye handphone....

Got up, weather were quite strange! clouds are getting darker..all of sudden very heavy rain is pouring sampai mau pakai kapas tutup telinga!!!! Thinking how am I go to the Raya thingy if it still heavy rain like this!!! rosak program!I cooked my own version 'Mee Goreng', Pork dumplings, and ommelette ..sadap juga bah ujan-ujan!!!

After that, we had our one hour nap.. it was so lovely and well rested!!! Perfecto! @630pm, rain has going down slower and stopped... we rushed and quickly get into the car and hope it doesnt rain when we arrived'! We are so lucky that we did not get rained when we reached the place.... thank god!



Went to a Raya celebration at my friend's uncle place at Likas.... foods were so delicious.. would have more and more but the Beers has stopped my appetite!!!! cos I guess Beer have more power to control my body!!! Hahaha...We karaokeing..we laugh.. lots of nice people around..good company and host! Lurrveeee the Kuih Makmur... mau tapau balik but malu cos talampau banyak tin-tin hijau abis di minum...so ada la malu sikit!!!! hehehhe...


It was a total fun night..
But unfortunately, this is just not my night... Ive lost my handphone there... right after I went to the toilet like about half an hour later ago... can't find it back... mmmm I guess its GONE!!
Yeah, Marcello was so angry about it... but I am so cool with it.. just dunno why... hahhaa... just hope I can get my number back... So got home...without any lengah-lenguh.... I call Maxis center to block my number......... mmm sedih!!!

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home