www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Buon Compleanno, guilia . . .

My girl, Francesca she just cant wait to be part of the birthday party of her friend..Guilia.
Her bday was celebrated at the pool side,Grace Garden. Foods & drinks on the table awaits us.. My very first sip.. ahh nice cold, cool beer! Happy to see friends, parents & kids are gathering together..

After had our foods plus drinks.. everyone( not exactly everyone ) headed to the pool, since the sun was so burning into our skin, this the best moment to jump in to the pool!!!
My girl, was so excited to jump in as well after few times swimming lessons.... ( lesson la kunun' ) Her papa brought her into the pool without her swimsuit, nevermind! Its ok, mamma. So she's into the pool with only her panty which is kinda funny cos her lil panty was abit loose... its awright! Superb ideas of Clare brought few toys to play inthe pool... such as colorful balls, floater boat, floating sea creatures..etc the children loved it! Even at 2pm, they dont even feel the sun!! "U know what I mean"

sail with papa..

The moment I was enjoying myself, is the moment time to go home :(
Yea, my girl looking tired as well papa. So I bet I have no excuse to stay another an hour or two.. :(
Its ok, we'll have some more next time.. saying ta ta, goodbyes, ciao to everyone..
Wishing them have fun for me :) 'oh what a hot sunny & fun bday party'!

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home